Online Registration Form
Please submit your online registration form right away even if you plan on making changes later. Submitting your online registration form will help us check your passport validity, expedite any requests you have – making airline reservation, extend your accommodation, add guests/spouse on your reservation, sign-up for tours, or any special requests or questions you may have. Deadline to complete the Registration Form and to reserve a spot for your guest(s) on the group flight from Vietnam to Singapore is on Friday, July 21st.
Passport Check List:
- Your passport:
- Must be signed, not frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way
- Must be valid 6 months beyond intended stay in Vietnam/Singapore with at least 2 blank visa pages for entry/exit stamps (not including the last 3 pages which is for amendment/endorsement only)
- If you do not have blank visa pages left on your passport, you will need to renew your passport. You can no longer add visa pages to your existing passport. To renew your passport, please go to US Department of State website for more information.
- Please check your passport’s expiration date. If you need to renew your passport, please go to US Department of State website for more information
- If you do not have a passport, a personal appearance at a Passport Application Acceptance Facility is required, please go to US Department of State website for how to apply for a passport.
- For Non-US passport holders, please make sure that all your documentation (Green card, work visa, student visa, I-90) are valid for travel outside of the US.
- IMPORTANT: Passport Agency does not accept walk in applications. You must make an appointment in advance and limited number of appointments are available so please plan accordingly. Crown can recommend a courier/passport service to assist in expediting your application
Visa documents listed below will be collected on Friday, August 11th
Citizens of: US, S. Korea, China, Poland & India are eligible for Vietnam E-Visa.
- Clear colored copy of your passport information page
- One colored passport type photo with plain white background and taken within the past 3 months
- Completed Vietnam E-Visa Application Form.
- A copy of flight booking confirmation
- Visa & Service fee will be paid by USC EMBA office for EMBA students.
- If you have spouse/guests traveling with you and will need a Vietnam E-Visa:
- Visa fee: $25.00 for single entry
- Crown’s service fee: $35.00 per person
- Vietnam E-visa takes about 3 business days to process
- Visa is valid for single entry only, maximum stay of 30 days
- Consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents after submitting the application.
Citizen of Angola must apply for the visa at the Embassy. We would need the following:
- Completed Vietnam Visa Application Form
- Clear colored copy of the passport information page
- One colored passport type photo with plain white background taken within the last 3 months
- Copy of confirmed flight itinerary
- Visa & Service fee will be paid by USC EMBA office for EMBA students. For spouse/guests that will need Vietnam visa, please contact our office for corresponding fees.
- Application takes minimum 14 business days to process
- Expedite service is available
All travelers to Singapore regardless of your nationality must submit a health declaration before arrival in Singapore. Travelers can submit their electronic health declaration 3 days prior to arrival. What you need:
- Submit the electronic SG Arrival Card
- Passport number
- Contact information
- Travel Information – flight (Crown will provide as we get closer the travel date) and hotel information
Citizens of China & India needs to apply for Singapore visa
Applications can only be submitted 30 days prior to departure
- Completed and signed Singapore Visa Form 14A
- Form V39A – Crown will provide
- Flight and Hotel Confirmation (if booking additional accommodations in Singapore)
- A colored passport type photo with plain white background taken within the last 3 months
- Notarized copy of your passport information page. Passport must be valid six months beyond the date of entry into Singapore
- Notarized copy of a proof of immigration status in the US:
- Permanent resident: Staple a copy of your passport biodata page AND permanent resident card (both sides) with the affiant (notary) statement.
- Non-permanent resident: Staple a copy of your passport biodata page, US visa (or your reentry permit stamp), and all pages of I-20 (for F-1 students).
- Visa & Service fee will be paid by USC EMBA office for EMBA students. For spouse/guests that will need Singapore visa, please contact our office for corresponding fees.
Saturday, September 23rd
Information packets will be distributed to your class which includes:
- General Information about Vietnam/Singapore
- Hotel Information in Vietnam/Singapore
- Airport Transfer Information
- A copy of your flight itinerary (if booked with Crown)
- A copy of tour/extension tour itinerary (if booked with Crown)
- Insurance Information (will be provided by the GPP Office)
- Luggage Tags
- Vietnam E-visa/ Visa & Singapore E-visa