Online Registration Form
Please submit your online registration form right away even if you plan on making changes later. Submitting your online registration form will help us check your passport validity, expedite any requests you have – making airline reservation, extend your accommodation, add guests/spouse on your reservation, sign-up for tours, or any special requests or questions you may have.
Passport Check List:
- Your passport:
- Must be signed, not frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way
- Must be valid 6 months beyond intended stay in Bangkok with at least 2 blank visa pages for entry/exit stamps (not including the last 3 pages which is for amendment/endorsement only)
- If you do not have blank visa pages left on your passport, you will need to renew your passport. You can no longer add visa pages to your existing passport. To renew your passport, please go to US Department of State website for more information.
- Please check your passport’s expiration date. If you need to renew your passport, please go to US Department of State website for more information
- If you do not have a passport, a personal appearance at a Passport Application Acceptance Facility is required, please go to US Department of State website for how to apply for a passport.
- For Non-US passport holders, please make sure that all your documentation (Green card, work visa, student visa, I-90) are valid for travel outside of the US.
- IMPORTANT: Passport Agency does not accept walk in applications. You must make an appointment in advance and limited number of appointments are available so please plan accordingly. Crown can recommend a courier/passport service to assist in expediting your application.
- Please note clear colored copy of your passport information will be collected on Friday, March 17th
- Citizen of USA – no visa required for maximum stay of 30 days
- Citizen of Canada – no visa required for maximum stay of 30 days
- Citizen of India – visa is required
- Citizen of Lebanon – visa is required
- Citizen of Slovenia – no visa required for maximum stay of 30 days
Additional Documents needed for Non-US Passport Holders that needs a Thai Visa (updated 12.12.22):
The following documents will also be collected on Friday, March 17th:
- Clear colored copy of your passport information page
- One colored passport type photo with plain white background and taken within the past 6 months
- Completed Thailand Visa App Form.
- Completed & Signed Declaration Form.
- A copy of proof of immigration status in the US
- A copy of flight booking confirmation
- A copy of most recent bank statement
- Copy of passport pages which contains all travel records (stamps) for the past 12 months since the last international trip
- A copy of CA state ID or DL to verify residency with his/her consular jurisdiction.
- A picture of applicant holding his/her passport phot and information page of the passport
- Visa & Service fee will be paid by USC EMBA office for EMBA students.
- If you have spouse/guests traveling with you and will need a Thai Visa:
- Visa fee: $40.00 for single entry
- Crown’s service fee: $45.00 per person
- Thailand visa takes about 15 business days to process
- Visa is valid for 3 or 6 months for maximum stay of 60 days
- Consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents after submitting the application.
Friday, April 14th
Information packets will be distributed to your class which includes:
- General Information about Bangkok
- Hotel Information in Bangkok
- Airport Transfer Information
- A copy of your flight itinerary (if booked with Crown)
- A copy of tour/extension tour itinerary (if booked with Crown)
- Insurance Information (will be provided by the GPP Office)
- Luggage Tags
- A copy of Thailand Visa (For Non-US Passport Holders)