Online Registration Form
Please submit your online registration form right away even if you plan on making changes later. Submitting your online registration form will help us check your passport validity, expedite any requests you have – making airline reservation, extend your accommodation, add guests/spouse on your reservation, sign-up for tours, or any special requests or questions you may have.
Passport Check List:
- Your passport:
- Must be signed, not frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way
- Must be valid 6 months beyond intended stay in Bangkok with at least 2 blank visa pages for entry/exit stamps (not including the last 3 pages which is for amendment/endorsement only)
- If you do not have blank visa pages left on your passport, you will need to renew your passport. You can no longer add visa pages to your existing passport. To renew your passport, please go to US Department of State website for more information.
- Please check your passport’s expiration date. If you need to renew your passport, please go to US Department of State website for more information
- If you do not have a passport, a personal appearance at a Passport Application Acceptance Facility is required, please go to US Department of State website for how to apply for a passport.
- For Non-US passport holders, please make sure that all your documentation (Green card, work visa, student visa, I-90) are valid for travel outside of the US.
- IMPORTANT: Passport Agency does not accept walk in applications. You must make an appointment in advance and limited number of appointments are available so please plan accordingly. Crown can recommend a courier/passport service to assist in expediting your application.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
Friday, April 1st
The EMBA Program Office will collect the following:
- Clear colored copy of your passport information page with signature
- Clear colored copy of your vaccination certificate
- Proof of insurance with minimum coverage of $20,000 for medical expense (USC GPP office will provide for all the EMBA students)
- Copy of confirmed flight reservation (If booked on own, if booked with Crown, we will provide this information)
- Completed Thailand Pass Form.
- Paid hotel booking confirmation, prepaid PCR test & airport transfer to hotel for day 1 (Crown will provide if arriving on the group date)
- If you plan to arrive earlier than the group and will make arrangements on your own, additional documents are needed:
- Booking confirmation from SHA+ / AQ Hotel (Hotel Name, Address, Booking ID, Check in & Check out date)
- One prepaid PCR test fee or PCR test Receipt No
- Prepaid airport transfer service for Day 1
- For Alumni joining the trip, this is the last day to drop or cancel reservation to avoid the cancelation penalty.
- If you change your travel date/travel details, you have to re-register after Thailand pass has been approved. Please make sure to inform Crown and EMBA office.
- Processing fee for Thailand Pass will be paid by USC EMBA office for EMBA students.
- If you have spouse/guest traveling with you and will need a Thailand Pass:
- Thailand Pass Processing Fee: $25.00 per person
- Same documents listed above are required and you can submit on April 1st.
Additional Documents needed for Non-US Passport Holders that needs a Thai Visa:
- Completed Thailand Visa App Form.
- Completed & Signed Declaration Form.
- One colored passport type photo with plain white background and taken within the past 6 months
- A copy of proof of immigration status in the US
- Visa & Service fee will be paid by USC EMBA office for EMBA students.
- If you have spouse/guests traveling with you and will need a Thai Visa:
- Visa fee: $40.00 for single entry
- Crown’s service fee: $45.00 per person
- Thailand visa takes about 15 business days to process
- Visa is valid for 3 or 6 months for maximum stay of 60 days
Friday, April 29th
Information packets will be distributed to your class which includes:
- A copy of your Thailand Pass
- General Information about Bangkok
- Hotel Information in Bangkok
- Airport Transfer Information
- A copy of your flight itinerary (if booked with Crown)
- A copy of tour/extension tour itinerary (if booked with Crown)
- Insurance Information (will be provided by the GPP Office)
- Luggage Tags
- A copy of Thailand Visa (For Non-US Passport Holders)
Reminder – Proof of negative pre-departure COVID-19 tests results: Travelers must have a COVID-19 RT-PCR test result stating negative or not detected. The result must be issued a maximum of 72 hours before departure to Thailand. Here’s the most current Travel requirements and restrictions powered by Sherpa